Coen's first day of preschool. What a big boy
What a big boy! We love you Coen!! Gigi and Poppi
Preschool is so fun! I am glad that you guys have a blog. Ours is www.philadelphiagriffitts.blogspot.com. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to.
Meagan I am so excited about all the bloggers. It is a great way to keep in touch. Coen looks so grown up! I hope that things are well with you all in Vegas. Ava sure misses Atlas!! Our blog is crebsfamily.blogspot.com Good luck blogging!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a big boy! We love you Coen!! Gigi and Poppi
Preschool is so fun! I am glad that you guys have a blog. Ours is www.philadelphiagriffitts.blogspot.com. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to.
Meagan I am so excited about all the bloggers. It is a great way to keep in touch. Coen looks so grown up! I hope that things are well with you all in Vegas. Ava sure misses Atlas!! Our blog is crebsfamily.blogspot.com Good luck blogging!!
Post a Comment