Grammy and Papa had two little chairs that were just the right size for Coen and Atlas. They had a lot of fun playing on them, we just had to watch Atlas because he still doesn't have perfect balance and Coen got upset because his teddy bears didn't have a place to sit. He got a bunch of teddy bears from Brent's Grandma Zastrow and he takes them everywhere, when we went to California he could only take ten and every night he told us that he missed the ones he had left behind. When one had a tag rip Brent was told he had to fix it right away so that the others wouldn't make fun of him. Oh to be young again. Atlas just likes to chew on the bears.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Sitting in Chairs with Teddy Bears
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE THESE TWO PICS! I also love the teddy story. I wish you weren't so far away. Maybe these blogs aren't a good idea. It makes me miss you guys even more!
Post a Comment