Saturday, September 15, 2007

Spaghetti Monster



Atlas has decided to be a picky eater. He won't eat food fed him straight from a jar. And if I am eating at the same time as he is he doesn't want any of the food on his plate, he only wants what is on my plate. In these pictures I would get the food in his mouth but he would spit it out into his hand so he could feed himself. I finally gave up and just gave him the jar of baby spaghetti food and he was happy trying to drink the food from the jar. I don't think much of the food made it into his mouth, but I'm not too concerned with him not getting enough to eat. And I'm sure this isn't the last big mess I will clean up for my children.

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

Wait until it is real live adult spaghetti...that is fun. Don't waste any time cleaning it from walls or floors, though, because it suctions itself to the surface and nothing but an industrial sized razor blade can get it unstuck. Ashlyn won't even eat baby food. She loves noodles and potatoes, though. Your kids are so cute! We miss you!

Brad Griffitts said...

He looks good with spaghetti all over his face. I hear the girls his age like that sort of thing.