Saturday, October 6, 2007

"I want Atlas to grow"


So Coen got a watering can today from his Aunt Janna and I said that it would be a fun bath time toy. He kept telling me that watering cans are to make things grow, so when the boys got in the bath Coen told me that he was going to water Atlas so that he would get bigger. He said, "I want Atlas to be 4 so that he can play with me and not pull the cords when I play nintendo." So he started watering Atlas. He was watching him very intently and kept asking me, "Is he growing yet?" Then he started watering his bottom and said, "I want his butt to grow." Life would definiately be interesting if run by a 4 year old.

1 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

How funny! I can't believe how much coen is looking like Brent! What cute little happy men you have. Hope that your job is going well.