Apperantly I have been tagged by my awesome cousin, Lindsay so here it goes. Six unique things about me Meagan Zastrow:
1. I have a personal goal to still be able to do a round off back handspring back tuck (a gymnastics move) when I am 35. My first passion in my life was cheerleading and I think that by having that goal I can still keep that little spark alive in me. Occasionally at the park, when no one is watching, I will throw a back handspring or two just to prove to myself that I haven't lost everything that I once worked so hard for.
2. Along those lines, I think it would be awesome to one day be able to be thrown in a basket toss on the top of a sky scraper. It would be such a rush to be thrown in the air and see nothing but the city lights beneath me.
3. My new passion is my family. I love watching soccer games, football games and gynmastics practices and look forward to many more activities to come. Atlas is picking up on my cheerleading talents because he sits by me at these soccer and football games and clapps and cheers the whole game no matter who is winning or losing.
4. I have a hair cut that was given to me by my husband. No he is not a hairstylist, but many people have been fooled.
5. I love everything about mountains: hiking in them, looking at them, camping in them, driving through them. I don't like being places where there are no mountains because I feel exposed. Las Vegas mountains are beautiful but my favorites will have to be the ones in North Idaho.
6. I hate folding laundry. Washing it isn't so bad but folding is just so monotonous, I'll do all my other chores before I will fold my clothes.
So there you have it, now there are no secrets. So I think I will tag Brad, Tawni, my dad, and I think that's all I know that hasn't yet been tagged.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
tag!
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you Meg! I know that you will be able to do that round-off, back-handspring backtuck when you are 35! I loved watching you do them too! I probably won't want to watch the basket toss from a skyscraper. MOM
I couldn't do a cartwheel at age 29 let alone a double back handspring tuck with a twist at age 35. I would definately break something. You are awesome!
Hey we just wanted to say HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to Atlas! I don't have your email, so I thought this would be the best way! The year flew by! We hope that he has a great birthday!
Post a Comment