Wednesday was the Trunck or Treat for our ward. It only took an hour to get the kids dressed. This is how it went down. First, we got Coen dressed, then he decided that he didn't like his costume so he tore it off. So I thought that I would have better luck with Atlas, I got him dressed. He lacks the mobility to tear his costume off so he just rolled around on the floor and cried while tugging all of the fur off of his costume. Two screaming kids later, we were all dressed and ready to go and when we finally got to get candy Coen couldn't stop saying, "This is awesome. Can we go trick or treating every Wednesday?" Anyway, it was really a fun night despite the effort it took to get there.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Trunk or Treat
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my gosh! The boys look so cute....somehow it is not too surprising that Coen had a hard time with his costume at first. Seems to be a yearly occurance. Thank goodness for the candy, right???
Post a Comment