There are two things that will always make Atlas squeal if he sees them: his shoes, and cell phones. Any time he finds one of his shoes lying around he will pick it up and follow Brent and I around saying, "Shoe, shoe.." until the shoe is put on his foot. He is normally only seen walking around with one shoe on his foot though because I can never find two of the same shoes in the same place. The cell phone is his other favorite thing. He will take a phone, push the buttons and put it up to his ear and start jabbering. them he will put it up to my ear and tell me to say "Hi" and "Bye" the he will continue to walk around with the phone to his ear talking until he thinks the conversation is over, then he will turn off the phone. It is so funny to watch and I guess I am learning a lot about my behavior as I watch him.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Atlas' favorite things
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment