Monday, February 25, 2008

Hanging Out


I know that I have been slacking on updating my blog. We haven't been overly busy, Gigi and Popi came to visit last weekend and we had a really good time with them. Sadly though my camera battery was dead and I didn't get any pictures, but Gigi did so if you want to see pictures of that you can check out her blog. Another reason why I haven't updated lately is probably becuase I have been reading a book and all of my free time has been spent reading or cleaning, but now the book is finished so I have to find something else to fill my time. Anyway, hope all is well. This last picture is just from last night, Atlas was being really cuddly and Brent took the picture.

1 comments:

GiGi said...

This is the cutest picture of you two. He sure loves his Mama. I love you to Meg!