The Easter Egg Hunt was the most anticipated part of Easter. Coen was so excited to help Atlas find some eggs and find as many as he could himself. I snuck a little picture of myslef with my growing belly, I'm already past halfway and am feeling him move around a lot. Every day is a great adventure with our boys and we can't wait for the next one to join our family and enrich our lives. We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter. We are very greatful for the blessing that we have been given through the sacrifice of our Savior.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
The Hunt
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All I have to say is BOW CHICKA BOW WOW! Looking gorgeous! Finally feeling pregnant? I just remembered that you had called me, you called the day I took Brianne to the airport which was a horrible day, than Easter was terrible, My friend threw up 60 times in one night and I spent most of Easter taking care of some things for her. Anyways, you need to come to Provo and get together with me, it's your turn on gas... lol
Ashlyn loved hunting just as much as Payson. Especially when she figured out there was candy in the eggs. You look great!
You look great, Meagan! It's fun to catch up on you. Congrats on #3! (and second pregnancy!) I saw you on Sarah Cornetts site. Check out our blog. www.jbericksonfamily.blogspot.com
Brynne
Post a Comment