Last might I gave the boys a bubble bath. They had lots of fun playing in the bubbles, Atlas just had a hard time trying to get all the bubbles off of his hands.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Bubble Bath
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute! I love your new layout. Very chic. We went private on our blog, so email me and I'll add you to the list. budporterfamily@gmail.com
I'm glad you had fun with your family!
Your little boys are so cute! I can't get over it!
Your boys are adorable! Coen's biological mom was my best friend. I'm glad that he has another mommy now who loves him. my email address is knw_kris84@yahoo.com if you would like to email me.
What cute boys you have! Tytan was looking at the pictures and now he wants to play with Coen and Atlas and doesnt' know why he can't. You also look so cute with your little pregnant tummy. You are so amazing! We love you and miss you lots.
Post a Comment