Thursday, May 1, 2008

Quick Update

So I know that it has been a few weeks since I have updated. Coen, Atlas, and Meagan have been up in Idaho visiting family and Brent has been finishing up the winter semester, taking finals and the DAT test. Brent finished the semester strong and did a great job on his DAT. He got a 20 overall, which is a really competitive score, he is just happy that it is over and he can relax a little bit. He will turn in his application to all of the dental schools in May and he still has a few classes that he will be finishing up in the next few semesters. He has been working really hard, but the benefits are worth it.
Meagan took the kids away so that Brent could have some quiet while he studied, and take a last little vacation before the next baby comes(3 months left). They had a lot of fun. They stayed at Gigi and Poppi's and were able to spend some time with Matt and Sarah and the kids aswell. It was cold most of the trip but we did have a few nice days where the kids could get out and run around. It was a great time to just relax and spend some time with family.

5 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

My mom told me she saw you at church, and I was sad that I didn't get to! I'll be living up in CDA for a chunk of the summer, so if you are up, let me know! Hope you are doing well!

The Crebs Family said...

How fun! I am so glad you got to see your family. I am sure your parents loved time with the boys. Hope things are going well with the pregnancy!

Matthew, Sarah, Ryan, Katelyn and Malakai said...

It was so nice to spend some time with you guys! I am glad to see that you're back safe and sound. Love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Hey- I found you through Leslie Lloyds blog she had I am guessing your in-laws on her list of friends. Thanks for letting me sit with you on the plane it was great catching up. You are great! Good luck with your new baby boy. Too Fun!!

Brynne said...

Good for Brent! That's awesome. How nice of you to take the kids. Good luck in your last 3 months!