I just thought this was a cute little video of Atlas. He has learned the parts of his face and loves to tell everyone and point them out on everyone else' face aswell.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just thought this was a cute little video of Atlas. He has learned the parts of his face and loves to tell everyone and point them out on everyone else' face aswell.
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 2:47 PM
3 comments:
This video is so cute. Coen is a typical 5 year old. I remember Brad being like that. I love Atlas' little voice. So sweet. Thanks for sharing Meg. You made us smile.
Love, MOM and DAD
he is so cute! i loved watching that video! you got some cute boys there!
Atlas is so cute in that video. I loved how Coen tried to steal the show. Luke does that whenever the camera is not on him!!
Post a Comment