Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Camping with Brent's Family

We went camping last weekend with Brent's family. I got to meet some of his cousins for the first time and His brother's jason and mikey came up from Vegas. Grammy and Papa also came up from California. We had dinner on Saturday night and stayed that night and had breakfast in the morning. There were lots of kids for the boys to run around and play with and Emy was really good. She just slept and got passed from on person to the next. It was freezing cold on Saturday night so Brent and I didn't sleep well, but the kids did gratefully. It felt good to be outdoors and enjoy nature.


3 comments:

GiGi said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go camping. The pic of Brent and Coen is really cute too.

GiGi said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go camping. The pic of Brent and Coen is really cute too.

Brynne said...

You are such a trooper! Little baby and two crazy boys! looks like fun, though.