Well, once again it seems like life has gotten ahead of me a bit. Hopefully this huge extended post/posts will get everyone caught up. Coen has been busy with soccer and school, Brent traveled to Kentucky for an interview and I took the kids to visit my sister in Logan, Emy has been busy trying to convince me to hold her every second by crying everytime I put her down, and Atlas has been happy as long as he has his bottle to drink from and a snack every few hours. ON top of all of that last weekend was Emy's blessing so we were blessed to have family in town. Brent's parents came from Riverton, Utah as well as his brother Jason and his wife teri and kids Andrew and Olivia from Las Vegas. My parents came from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, my sister and her fiance from Logan, and brother and wife Jesse from Provo. My cousin Mike and his wife also came from Provo. We were so blessed to have so many friends and family for a few days. So below are some pictures that can hopefully say a lot more than I can.
My little family
Me and Emy
Atlas with Alexis' Elmo purse.
Gigi and Emy
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Catch up on the last few weeks
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice job catching us all up Meg! We sure miss all the family stuff! I love Emy's blessing dress. It is so cute.
Wait, I didn't know your in-laws were in Riverton, do they live here now, or what? What a small world.
Wow! You have had a busy few weeks. Cute pictures of your kids! I love Emy's blessing dress too!
Oh my goodness Megs! Emily is so cute! She must get it from her mom. I can't wait to see her in person someday.
Post a Comment