Brent and I have been tagged by Jesse. So here it goes.
**Five things I was doing ten years ago**
1. Happy that I was finally a Beehive in Young Women's.
2. In 7th grade spending most of my free time studying.
3. On the year book staff.
4. Not driving.
5. Dreaming of the future.
**Five things on my to-do list today.
1. Go on a date with Brent.
2. Make dinner
3. Put the kids to bed.
4. Buy diapers.
5. Sleep.
**Five snacks I enjoy**
1. Reeses peanut butter cups.
2. Almonds
3. Cake
4. Frosting
5. Ice cream
**Five things I would do if I were a millionaire**
1. Pay off student loans
2. Pay for dental school
3. Buy a house
4. Save
5. Give
**Five places I have lived**
1. Idaho
2. Washington
3. Virginia
4. Kentucky
5. Las Vegas
**Five jobs I have had**
1. Gymnastics/cheerleading coach
2. Super 1 cashiere
3. Worked on the dock at Cda lake as a water sports employee
4. TSI security systems dispatcher
5. Child care provider
**Five tagged**
1. Tyler
2. Sarah
3. Matt
4. Brittany
5. Alan
Friday, November 7, 2008
Taga Laga...
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Do you mean both me and Alan? Or a differnt Alan?
Post a Comment