Friday, January 30, 2009

A New Ride

We were outgrowning our xterra so we did some car shopping and found a great deal on a 2002 Yukon XL. My cousin Darbye bought our xterra and we now have a car that has plenty of room for our whole family.

I just thought this was a cute picture of Coen and Emily.

4 comments:

Erin said...

She's getting so big!! How do you like your Yukon, & how many does it hold? We're in the market for a bigger car than the minivan and don't know where to start...I hate car shopping!

Brynne said...

How fun! We need a new car, too. Nice work. Emy is such a cutie! Getting big already! Time flies. Awesome about the navy, too. Good for you guys!

Nate and Ashley said...

a new car! that is awesome and I can't believe she is almost crawling that is so exciting they grow too fast

Jessica Speed said...

Nice ride! And I love that sweet picture.