We had a big Easter dinner with my side of the family at Aunt Kelly's house. There was a lot of good food and a big Easter egg hunt for the little kids. It was raining but they had fun anyway.
Atlas, Tytan, Coen and Cannon
Tytan and Atlas
Monday, April 13, 2009
Egg hunt and Easter dinner at Aunt Kelly's
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We sure miss you guys and the family parties! Glad you had a fun Easter!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm sorry that you have to be alone! Josten was gone for Easter too, but just for a weekend training. Hope everything is going well, it's nice to have lots of family around to help pass the time!
What a fun Easter for the kids! I love that golfing story... you are certainly a magnet for balls. I was always scared of getting hit when I played softball, and of course I did. Glad it didn't hurt though! They can be painful! I'm so excited for Brent to start his training, but it is hard to be flying solo for 5 weeks.. but at least you have family around :)
Post a Comment