Brent and I just got back for an amazing trip to Hawaii care of his grandparents. We had a little family reunion with all of his cousins. We spent the first 2 might on ouahu and the rest in Kuai. We ate great food and had some amazing adventures. Thank you Grammy and Papa for this opportunity and thank you to my parents for watching the kids. I was happy to get home safe to them. There are a lot of pics here so enjoy.


Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Hawaii
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
First, I'm glad you both had fun and made it home safely. Second, I am WAY jealous!! We would never be able to go somewhere tropical as my husband has Vampire skin and would die of skin cancer after a few short days there. Glad you had fun and are home before Jessie has baby boy! -Kelsee
Wow! I am jealous! That is awesome that you guys were able to go to Hawaii! It looks like you had a great time!
You look so beautiful and happy in all those pictures Meagan! So glad you had a fun little get a way.
Cute pictures. I love the flower in your hair...gorgeous. I'm glad my walking buddy is back though. Love ya.
you 2 are adorable!! and it looked like a great time!! you got some beautiful pics!
Looks beautiful, awesome, fun, adventurous, luxurious and I am totally jealous!!
Post a Comment