Last week I took the kids up camping at Farragut with my mom and Aunt Amy. The guys were all busy working so it was just us girls with all of the kids. It rained the first day, but we were able to get camp set up alright and the kids were good(aside from the fact that Emy cried for 3 hours straight the first night). The last day we took the kids up to Beaver Bay and went swimming. It was a good experience and I was happy to get out and go camping.




Monday, July 20, 2009
Camping at Farragut
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for camping with me! It was a lot of work, but well worth the effort. I look forward to having you come next year so we can do it again. Maybe Priest Lake next time!
Post a Comment