Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Atlas!!

Atlas turned 3 last week on November 11. We had a really fun day. He got to go to Toys R Us and use his birthday money from Grammy and Papa to pick out whatever he wanted. He got a mario toy, a giant PEZ dispencer, and a tonka truck. That night we went with some friends to Gatti Town for dinner and some games. It was a lot of fun. He got spoiled with gifts from family and dad made an awesome Mario cake made from red velvet cake(red for Mario of course). Atlas is getting so big. He is still our sweet little boy and my buddy. We are so grateful to have him in our family and to see his big smiles everyday. We love you Atlas.



4 comments:

GiGi said...

He has the BEST smile! I love it. What a big boy.

Sharla said...

I always love to look at the cakes Brent makes, he is amazing. I am really trying to get into cake decorating and for me it takes a lot of work because I am just not that artistic. Basically, I am all about copying/tracing someone's ideas.

I also cant believe Atlas is three! It seemed like yesterday when you came to visit me in Provo and showed me your cute prego belly. Craziness!

Brittany said...

Happy be-lated Atlas! Man I am terrible. I always think... someones birthday is coming up and then POOF it's a week or two later and I missed it. Sorry I forgot to call and wish him a happy b-day. Hopefully I will get better at this!!! It looks like he had a great day and of course the cake is fabulous! Always something I look forward to seeing... the cake! Love the Tuesday Thoughts too! I try to do the "peak" and "pit" of the day at dinner with Alan. :)

Brittany said...

Happy be-lated Atlas! Man I am terrible. I always think... someones birthday is coming up and then POOF it's a week or two later and I missed it. Sorry I forgot to call and wish him a happy b-day. Hopefully I will get better at this!!! It looks like he had a great day and of course the cake is fabulous! Always something I look forward to seeing... the cake! Love the Tuesday Thoughts too! I try to do the "peak" and "pit" of the day at dinner with Alan. :)