Thursday, December 17, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MEAGAN!!!





So I don't often take the time to post, but since today was the last day of finals and my anniversary I figured why not. So this being our fourth anniversary I was supposed to give linens as a gift. We have been planning on doing our room but had no idea how. I decided to make a master bedroom makeover my gift. It was a lot of work and a great excuse not to study for exams, but it has been fun. Meagan helped with the painting and I think she went into panic mode, but as it all is coming together I think she is beginning to like it. Here are some photos. We plan on getting a new dresser to match the bed and get rid of the klunker tv (does anyone know of a cash incentive for that) and upgrade to a wall mounted flat tv in its place. Still missing a plant for the corner by the window, but it is a huge improvement from the white walls with candle suit on them!! Anyways, Happy fourth anniversary Meagan!

~ Brent

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Good job you guys! It looks awesome! Isn't it fun to have your very own place???? We miss you and love you!

Tiffany said...

wow! I am so impressed! meagan, i was kind of worried for you- if branden redid our bedroom we'd probably have football helmets hanging from the ceiling, but it turned out soo beautiful! love it!