Another snow day. Honestly I am more concerned about the spring weather than this winter weather, but I guess that's the way it works. The kids have been trying to keep themselves busy, today they made restaurants for their hermit crabs.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the updates Meg. We love you. The kids look awesome.
Thanks for the updates Meg. We love you. The kids look awesome.
Hey, Meagan! Your family is adorable. I was at the temple last night, and I was reminded that there is something I would like you to tell Brent's mom if you think about it. Nanette was my teacher in young women's at one point and she gave us handkerchiefs (sp?) to put in our temple dresses one day. I keep that handkerchief in my temple dress now. If you wouldn't mind telling her, I actually think about her every time I put my dress on. Isn't that funny? Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well!
I'm glad there weren't any more snow days!!!
Post a Comment