Atlas has had a cough for about a week and I thought things were getting better, but last night he threw up and was in a lot of pain saying that his ears and throat hurt. So this morning we took him to the doctor and he has a double ear infection. Poor little guy. He was just so sweet last night because eventhough he was in so much pain he still one of the only things that would calm him down was either Brent or I telling him stories or him telling us stories, his favorite, "The Three Little Pigs". We love you little man.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Sweet Atlas
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am coming to see you! I can't wait. Hopefully Atlas' ears will be better by the time I get there! Love you!
Hey! I picked up a cute pattern-we will have to work on it when I get back.
Post a Comment