We had a really nice Easter. We spent the day together as a family. Coen woke us up at 5:30 and we being the mean parents that we are told him to go back to bed. That lasted until about 6:30, then we all got up and the kids ate and played with the goodies that they got from the Easter Bunny. Later that morning the Easter bunny stopped by again to hide the eggs in the back yard, I love our back yard! We had a wonderful time listening to LDS General Conference and taking the time to reflect on the Savior and his exemplary life. Then we had ham and cheese potatoes for dinner(one of my favorites). It was a wonderful day. I did slack off a bit because I didn't make our traditional Conference cinnamon rolls because I felt like we had enough junk food for the day and decided that I would save the rolls for a day when they could be more appreciated. I feel so blessed for my wonderful husband and children and the knowledge and example of my Savior.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Easter
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe how big Emy is getting! You guys have an awesome family. I really hope to make it up to CDA this summer while you guys are there so we can all hang out and let the kids play together.
Post a Comment