I guess now would be a good time to announce that we are expecting our 4th and final baby this fall. We are really excited and so are the kids.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess now would be a good time to announce that we are expecting our 4th and final baby this fall. We are really excited and so are the kids.
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 5:29 AM
12 comments:
Oh wow! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys :)
Congratulations!!!! That's awesome news!!! We need pics!!!
The cat is finally out of the bag.....I only wish you lived closer. We are excited for ANOTHER little Grandchild! The more the merrier. We love you so much~MOM and DAD
Congratulations Meagan!!! Now our kids will be close in age, and they will have lots of cousins to play with! YAY!!!
Congrats! How fun!
Congrats Zastrow's...very exciting!
How exciting for you all! Another welcome addition to the ever-growing family! The more the merrier!
Aunt Marilyn
Congrats to you both! That is so exciting! Hope you're feeling well.
YAY for babies!!!! :)
WooHOO! That's exciting news for sure!! Good Luck, you'll need it (: just kidding...maybe.
Congrats Meagan! That is exciting news. When is your due date?
Congratulations! You kids are SO cute!
Post a Comment