Saturday, November 27, 2010

Leilah Ann Zastrow

Our baby girl was born on November 24 at 8:27am. She is such a sweet baby and completes our family of 6. Labor was amazing. I was having contractions through the night and finally went into the hospital around 4am. Arriving at the hospital I was at 6cm and comfortable. I decided that I wanted to get an epidural, which was a great decision. the delivery was so easy and painless. I got to hold her and feed her right away. she weighed 6lb 8oz and was 19in. We couldn't be happier. I feel so blessed and am grateful to Brent and my parents for all of their help and support. All of the kids are in love with her. She is truly a little angel and blessing to our home. Welcome baby Leilah.


4 comments:

Sharla said...

I'm glad labor went so well. I just love epidurals! I am so happy that you now have a complete family. I'm sure you will always be a great mom! Good luck with everything!

Brittany said...

Congrats! I'm glad the epidural went so well! I highly recommend them!!! :) But I know they aren't for everyone. She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!!!

The Cornett Family said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you are enjoying a baby again, I can't wait til our baby is here! I'm too jealous, but so happy for you, she is absolutely gorgeous, and so are you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She looks so beautiful! I love that picture of the whole family at the bed. And, how come you look so great after just giving birth???