Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary. These last 5 years have been full of adventure and change. It hasn't always been easy but I can happily say that I am married to my best friend and that my life is better than I could have imagined. We had a wonderful night out. We got a sitter for the kids (all but Leilah) and went out to dinner at Tony Roma's and then did some Christmas shopping. Brent always does a great job at anniversary gifts and this year was no exception. He made me a beautiful silver necklace and put the pearls that we got from our trip to Hawaii on it. Thank you to my husband, thank you for being a wonderful father and for all of your love, support, and hard work.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
5 Years
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go Brent! That's an awesome necklace and Congratulations to both of you on your 5th Anniversary! May it only continue to get better and better with each passing year.
Post a Comment