Thursday, March 31, 2011

Disney Princess on Ice Date

Last Friday Emy and I had a little mother/daughter date. We went with our friends Arien and Reagan. The night started with dinner at Applebee's the girls had a lot of fun playing with their food and socializing. After dinner we went to see Disney Princess on Ice. It was a lot of fun. I was absolutely impressed with all the dancing and props. They even had a huge dragon come out and light the ice on fire. Emy was a little nervous at first with all the changing lights but she warmed up to it and by the end she was awestruck with all the fireworks and Cinderella carriage. It was a great night with a little girl time.



1 comments:

GiGi said...

How fun! I love these pics. What a good mommy and I am glad you have Airen as a friend. Love you guys.