Monday we went to the Animal Kingdom. We saw the bird show and the Lion King show. We ate lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe which was a really fun experience. On the drive down to Florida we saw some fireworks and Emy kept saying, "ooh, magical," The kids were really excited for all the magic at Disney World.Emy was so excited to see Minnie Mouse
Coen with Gramps
Coen and Janna
Just inside the entrance to the Animal Kingdom
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember our family pic in the exact same spot as Emy and Atlas with Minny Mouse. Time flies. This all brings back great memories and I am so glad you were able to go.
What an incredible day! I miss all of you and think about how much fun we all had. Hugs and kisses. Grams Urban
Post a Comment