Most of my life I have had a strong dislike of baseball, probably becuase growing up I sat through many a ball game watching my brothers in North Idaho where baseball season frequently was cold and sometimes snowy, and the fact that I tend to be a magnet for foul balls and have been hit a handfull of times. So when the boys (with urgings from Brent) decided that they wanted to play baseball this spring I was less than enthusiastic. I have to say that after seeing my adorable little boys in their uniforms my opinion of baseball has started to soften, and after Atlas won the game ball in his second game for his fantastic efforts I may even find myself enjoying the sport. Coen is a natural athlete and although not a huge fan of having to get dressed in his uniform and strong dislike of practice, it's hard to wipe the smile from his face during the games. Atlas is convinced that he is the best player in the world and told Brent after getting out at first that, "Sometimes you just have to do your best, and that's all you can do." I even find myself hoping that the weather will lighten up so that we can actually play ball this season, here's to hoping and enjoy the pics!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Baseball
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your boys are so studly. I can't wait until Mason can play baseball. Hopefully next summer.
Love these pics of the boys. They both have the most awesome smiles! Wish we could see them play.
so cute!
Post a Comment