I was bored the other day and decided to have a little photoshoot with Leilah. She has been growing so much lately, she just got her first tooth which has made her a little fussy, but she is still so sweet. She hasn't quite learned how to crawl yet, but she gets herself in the crawling position and she does a pretty good job of scooting around on her bottom. One of our favorite things to watch her do is dance, she loves to dance waving her hands above her head and shaking her body, she can clap and do the sign for "more" and wave "hi". She likes to say, "Dadadada" and says the "Mmmm" sound for more. She eats everything that I put in her mouth and is growing up too fast.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Our little Angel
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great job on the pics of Leilah! She is so dang cute and I love her so much! Miss you all.
Post a Comment