We headed out right after Brent finished his 2nd year of dental school on our summer vacation. Our first stop was Brent's parents house in Utah. We stayed one night in Nebraska. On our second day of driving through Wyoming, we hit some pretty intense storms with a lot of hail and wind. The hail was so bad that it dented the trailer that we were pulling. It was pretty loud and Atlas got scared and started crying. I turned around, and yelled, "It's okay Atlas, just say a prayer." I turned back around and about 5 seconds later the hail just stopped. Atlas started laughing and said, "That's all that I needed to do. I just needed to say a prayer." Little kids have so much faith. We had a lot of fun at Nana and Grandpa's house. They got to meet Leilah for the first time and they had a lot of fun playing with their dog, Bentley.
Post a Comment
0 comments:
Post a Comment