Coen turned 9 years old last weekend! He is really showing his maturity. He woke up early on his birthday and opened presents from family. That night we had a little party with our family and some of our friends. He did most of the party events all by himself. His only request was to play pin the tail on the donkey. After going to 3 stores I finally found one and it was a hit. Other than that they played with balloons and I made some fun marshmallow shooters that they had fun playing with. I bought some balloons and before I even got a chance to blow any up Coen had already blown up about 15 balloons all by himself. Brent made a race car cake this year with was a huge hit! After the little family party Coen waited a few days to have a small party with 2 of his close friends at Gatti Town where they got to eat pizza and play arcade games to their hearts content. We love you Coen! You bring so much joy and fun to our home.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't believe that Coen is 9 years old! Good job on the cake once again Brent. I would hate to cut into that because it looks so good.
You are such a cute momma, Meagan. :) I'm impressed Brent made that cake! A man that bakes?! Score. ;)
Anyway, your kids are growing up! Time flies. Enjoy.
Post a Comment