Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Surviving Summer

We have been enjoying a very hot and busy summer this year! The kids and I just got back from a 3 week vacation in Idaho where we played and played. I was a little nervous to travel by myself with the 4 kids but they were actually pretty good. Especially since our trip out there was a total of 9 hours including 3 planes and 2 layovers. Brent had to stay at home recovering from a knee surgery and studying for another board exam. We missed him and are happy to be back home with him again! Since being home the kids have been enjoying their free time until they start school back up again. I love these pics that I got the other day of them playing in the sprinklers...I think they are some pretty amazing kids and I feel so blessed everyday to be their mother!


















0 comments: