Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Day of School

The first day of school kind of snuck up on me this year. I feel like we had so much fun playing this summer that time just flew bye! Atlas has been so excited to be in Kindergarten and Coen was just excited to get to see all his friends again. Their school is going through renovations this year so things have been a little crazy and we didn't find out who their teachers were until2 days before school started but I couldn't be happier with the selections. Atlas is in a K-1 class where I know he will shine and Coen's teacher called me after the first day and gushed over how awesome and helpful Coen was in class. The girls and I are going to miss having them around all day... Emy kept saying, "I wonder what Atlas is doing right now?". It was hard to say good bye and acknowledge that they are growing up but I am so proud of my big boys!

0 comments: