
Our little angel turned 2 last week. I can't believe how fast she has grown up! She brings so much happiness into our lives and none of us know what we would do without her. She loves to be held and would like to be held all the time. This has given me some pretty strong arms. I have been trying the last week to break her of this habit which she hasn't liked very much but I think she is finally getting used to the idea and enjoying her new found freedom by exploring new things like coloring on the walls and getting into mommy's make up. On her birthday we went on a train ride which she really liked and when we came home she was pretty exhausted so she took a long nap. Then we had a little party with her friend Hannah's family and our family that was in town. Daddy made her a Zebra striped ice cream cake which was a big hit. She is a big girl now and likes to get herself dressed and go potty on the toilet, (I am not ready for her to go potty on the toilet yet. I am still traumatized from my experience with Emily) she loves Zuzu, and her naps. She can climb into and out of her crib but will stay in if we tell her to. She talks more and more everyday and the first thing she asks for in the morning when she wakes up is usually her flip flops. She likes to help with the dishes and the laundry and whatever else she can help with. We love you baby girl!




1 comments:
So fun! She is getting so big! And I love the photos from the train! You should have that one framed. It looks like you are on one of those forbidden bridges that is about to collapse at any moment! Crazy! But so cool! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment