For Christmas Eve our friends The Hawley's had us over for a talent show and Nativity. It was a lot of fun and reminded me of all of my Christmas Eve gatherings growing up. We started out doing a group chime session. Then each of the kids did a talent. Atlas sand "Christmas Bells Are Ringing", one of his favorites, Emily showed off her gymnastic skills, Coen played the guitar and sang "Happy Chirstmas to You". Brent and I even put together a piano/guitar duet to "Away in a Manger".
Then the kids did their nativity. It was very sweet. I know that they were all in tune with the real meaning of Christmas. Christmas time brings the sweetest spirit into our hearts. I hope that we can keep it all year. I am so thankful for my Savior and my sweet family. They are all that I have ever wanted and to be with them forever is the greatest blessing that I could ever have.
Atlas was JosephEmily was a wiseman
Brent and Coen were narrators
Leialh was a sheep
0 comments:
Post a Comment