December is always a time when so much happens. Before we get into the crazy holiday updates I wanted to mention a few of the simpler everyday December events that keep my life busy and fun. Atlas had his "Winter Concert" for school. Coen was asked to perform as well but when the parent permission slip came home he tore it up and told me that I was not allowed to sign it...I decided that this was a battle I was willing to lose and Atlas was more than happy to take his moment in the spotlight. They had to have the concert at the local middle school because their school is under construction. Most of the songs were sung in Chinese but it was still a great performance. Thursday's were our busy days. Emily had gymnastics in the morning and after school the boys had karate and guitar. It is so fun seeing them develop their talents and grow as individuals. Atlas said he is not going to stop taking Karate until he is a black belt so that he can protect his family from bad guys. Coen loves to use his guitar talent to entertain Leilah, and Emily is a budding gymnast and will cartwheel anywhere.



0 comments:
Post a Comment