The kids had a lot of fun running around and playing in the empty house before we left.
The movers packed everything up on Thursday, Thursday night we had dinner at the Danielson's. Friday the movers packed all of our stuff into a truck. Friday afternoon our house was empty. The boys stayed the night at Harrison and Nicole's house and Brent, the girls, and I camped out in the living room. Saturday morning Nicole brought over breakfast and we hit the road. I drove the Yukon with the trailer and Brent drove the red stick shift car. We all shed a tear or two as we drove away. Driving was pretty uneventful, the girls were with me and the boys were with Brent. It was really pretty driving through Tennesse. I knew we were there when I smelled the salty air. It made me feel really far from home. It was so different from the fresh pine and crisp clean scent of North Idaho and the fresh cut grass and horse hair that I had come to love about Kentucky. New adventures can be fun, and we are so grateful to be able to be together as a family!
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment