Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I love you more!

Atlas and I have had this little competition going on.... he usually starts it by saying something like, "I love you to the moon and back..." Then I would respond with, "I love you to the moon and back X10." etc. etc.  Lately I have been switching it up a bit by saying, "I love you so much that I made your bed (or made you dinner, or took you to the pool, etc.) today."  In the end I usually win because I am his mother and have loved him longer:).  So we were playing the other night and I won because I took him to the pool and went on the obstacle course with him, which shows that I love him a whole lot.  He ended the night by saying, "Okay you win today but just wait until tomorrow!"  I woke up the next morning to a sweet surprise....Atlas was bringing me my favorite breakfast, Quaker Oatmeal Squares cereal in bad and he gave me the sweet note in the bottom picture!  He really made my day and I let him win just this once!  I feel so blessed to be his momma!  You make me smile everyday Little Man!


0 comments: