As I was making her birthday card I wrote that she was turning 3 and didn't even think twice about it. Then she politely told me that she was turning 5!!! I still can't believe it! She is always keeping me on my toes. She dreams of being an art teacher and is constantly working on her artistic skills. As you can see, she helped decorate her cupcakes and designed her birthday cake. We had a fun day on her birthday with her opening presents from family. She wanted mac n' cheese and hot dogs for lunch and McDonld's for dinner. Monday we had a party for her with the Danielson's visiting from Kentucky and our neighbor friends. She is a dare devil and one of a kind! We love you our little princess Emily! Never change!
Helping Dad make the cake!
Playing games and opening presents at the party
0 comments:
Post a Comment