I had just finished gettting ready the other day and as I was walking out of the bathroom, Leilah came walking up to me. I immediately noticed something different about her hairstyle. After some talking and questioning I found out that Emily had decided to explore more of her artistic skills and try out hairstyling. I was pretty upset because I have been avoiding cutting Leilah's hair to preserve all of her sweet baby curls (even if it meant having mullet hair for the last year). So now she is sporting a shorter cut and uneven bangs for a little while. She is still adorable, but I hope her hair grows quick.
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Don't tell Emily, but I think she did a pretty good job with Leilah's hair. I guess she's practiced on her own a lot:). I've seen a lot worse on a sibling bang cut.
Post a Comment