A couple weekends ago we went to Florida for a few days. It was an easy 6 hour drive. We stayed at the Urban's and on Thursday we went to Magic Kingdom and Friday we went to Animal Kingdom and Epcot. The weather was perfect and the company was great! We are so blessed to have such amazing family to spend time with and get us great discounts!!

At Epcot we watched to band, Survivor play The Eye of the Tiger. The kids were rocking out!The girls got to meet Cinderella and Aurora.
We ate lunch at Bell's Castle in the new Fantasy Land in Magic Kingdom. It was very fancy.
We checked out the Animation Resort and saw Radiator Springs
We rode Test Track at Epcot
We adopted a Zebra and Giraffe at Animal Kingdom.
On the Safari ride.
The cutest little Zebra and Giraffe ever!!!
Animal Kingdom
At Bell's Castle
Exploring the Swiss Family Robinson Tree
Magic Kingdom
Fun with Uncle Wayne
I love this picture!
I love Disney World!!!
1 comments:
How fun you got to go to Disney World. You're girls are at just the right age for it with princess stuff. I didn't comment on your other post but I loved your dress for the navy ball. You and Brent looked great!
Post a Comment