
Gigi, Popi, Emily and I took a quick trip down to Florida to watch my cousins, Hayden and Kyle, play their last season football game. I decided that it was Emily's turn to get some one on one time with me so I took her out of school so she could drive down with us on Friday. It was fun sitting in the back with her and getting to spend some time with her. She learned to blow a bubble all by herself on the way down. It was a great football game, West Orange won and after the game we went to dinner. Heather and Bud also came to the game and dinner. We stayed the night at the Munn's house. Emily was excited to be able to sleep in a mansion.
On the way home from Florida, we stopped at Grandpa and Deb's house for lunch. It was a beautiful day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment