December is flying bye! We have been having a lot of fun and been very busy, which usually means that I am doing a little too much hollering, "Hurry up!" or "We're gonna be late!" In all the hustle and bustle it is nice to take a breath and look at all the things that we have accomplished. Coen just got his Weblo's badge for Cub Scouts. He also just got accepted into the gifted and talented program at school and I have been informed that he has a very high IQ (134). We already knew he was smart, but it is nice when others know it too!
Atlas and Emily have been having fun in school and I was happy to be able to help out in both of their classroom Christmas party's. I am so thankful for this season and the opportunity to reflect on the Savior and how I can better serve and love Him and teach my children about Him.Emily had the only pink Gingerbread house at her Christmas party. She always know how to leave her mark.
Leilah has been hanging out, sleeping when she can, thinking about talking to Santa Clause, and changing outfit 20 times a day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment