Saturday, December 28, 2013

Live Nativity

We had the opportunity to take part in our ward's live nativity about a week ago.  It was a really great experience to reflect on our Savior.  The kids all got in on it too.  Emily wanted to try her hand at each part.  She was, an angel, a lamb, a shepherd, and finally she came out dressed and ready to be Mary.  I was a bit concerned with her being Mary because she was having a very difficult time sitting still and being reverent.  I said, "Now Emily, if you are going to be Mary you have to sit still.  Because Mary is Jesus' mother and she just had a baby."  Then Emily said, "Ya, and when I had the baby it hurt really bad!"  She went to her spot and for 5 minutes was the most reverent and sweet that I have seen her.  I am so thankful for my Savior, for his example, life and love for me.  And the greatest gift that he has given to the whole world!









Emily was also able to be the Mary in the ward Christmas party program.  I love all the costumes that they had for the kids to wear.





0 comments: