Monday, December 8, 2014

Atlas' Baptism

Atlas was so excited to get baptized on November 28.  He was prepared and has a strong testimony of the gospel.  I am so proud of him and the example he is to me and his brother and sisters.  I copied the program to the bottom of the page.  Gigi and Poppi weren't able to be there but they got him his own new scriptures and Atlas has been reading every night before bed.   






The baptism and confirmation of
Atlas Alan Zastrow
PIANIST:……………………………………………..…TERI ZASTROW
CHORISTER:……………………………….BRITTANY DRANSFIELD
OPENING SONG:……………………..……I AM A CHILD OF GOD
OPENING PRAYER:…………………………MEAGAN ZASTROW
TALK ON BAPTISM:……………….NANETTE “NANA” ZASTROW
BAPTISM OF ATLAS BY BRENT ZASTROW
Intermediate song: When I am Baptized
by: Zastrow Cousins
TALK ON HOLY GHOST:………DREW “GRANDPA” ZASTROW
CONFIRMATION OF ATLAS
CLOSING REMARKS:……………………..BISHOPRIC MEMBER
CLOSING SONG:……………………………….NEPHI’S COURAGE

CLOSING PRAYER:………………………………COEN ZASTROW
atlas alan zastrow
Favorite Primary Song: Nephi’s Courage
Favorite Scripture: 1 Nephi 3:7: “And it came to pass that
I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which
the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no
commandments unto the children o f men, save he shall
prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing
which he commandeth them.
Favorite Book of Mormon Prophet: Nephi because
he had courage to follow the Lord’s commandments.
Where do you think you will go on your
mission?: Idaho.
What job do you want to have when you grow
up?: The President of the United States of America

0 comments: