Monday, November 9, 2015

BABY #5!!!!!!


Early in July I was outside pulling weeds with the kids.  Leilah was outside with me and after a few minutes of frantically searching around she said, "Mommy, I have to find a wishing flower!" A wishing flower is basically dandelion fluff in our home.  I said, "Why do you need a wishing flower?"    "Because,"  she said, "I need to wish for a baby sister!  Emily said that before I was born she wished for a baby sister and then I came and she was so happy!  Now I need a baby sister!"  I kind of chuckled a little to myself and explained that that isn't how it always works and that Dad and I were probably not having anymore babies.  I'm pretty sure that did not deter her from wishing and praying because in mid August, to our great surprise, I found out that we will be welcoming Leilah's baby sister (or brother) into our family sometime in April.  We are all very excited and humbled by the great works that come through simple faith. 
 
11 weeks
                                                                    17 weeks


1 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Congratulations! That is one of the cutest stories, ever.