Monday, January 14, 2008

At our new home in Springville, Utah


After Christmas life got a little crazy. We moved out of Las Vegas on January 2nd and came up to Utah. All that we knew was that Brent was going to go to school at BYU. We had no home, no job, and only a few days until school started for Brent. So for a few days we lived in a hotel and then with our friends the Demottes' who let us stay with them for a few days. Finally we found a home that is perfect for us. It's not as close to BYU as we would have liked, but it is a comfortable size and the price is right, so we've made it home. Brent got into all the classes that he needed and we are still in the process of getting a job, but I have faith that it will come. So after all of the craziness I feel like things are starting to calm down a bit and I am feeling more relaxed. I don't think that I mentioned that I am also pregnant again, if anyone has ever tried to move with morning sickness, I wouldn't suggest it. I am due in August and now I am starting to get excited. It sweems like in my life there are periods when I am bored out of my mind and nothing is happening and then all of a sudden everything happens at once and I tell myself that if I can make it through this I can make it through anything. Well, I made it through and now I am pretty sure that I can conquer the world.

0 comments: