Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm Back

Enjou the photos














I know I have been slacking the last month or so, but life has been crazy. I tried to catch everyone up on our life the last few months and will try to stay more on top of things in the coming weeks. Hope all is well and that everyone had a great holiday season.

3 comments:

Porter Family said...

Are you ever going to have a full year where you only live in one place? Just kidding. Hope all is well in Utah! Congrats on the pregnancy. Love ya.

The Crebs Family said...

Welcome back, I missed hearing about all your stories and seeing pictures of the handsome boys! Hope that you are settling in well in Utah! Maybe we will run into you down there some time! Love Ya!

GiGi said...

I love the pic of the boys at the piano. Coen has that..."what can I get into, look" and Atlas is like..."oh, there's the camera again. Time to smile." I can't wait to see your new little home. Love you! MOM